Thanks for your interest in guest posting on TheAnalyticalMommy.com! I’m always interested in hearing from writers with great ideas for posts that will help my readers!
I need to ensure the quality and consistency my readers are looking for. So… I have a few things to mention…
- Submission of an idea or post does not guarantee placement on the site. You will however be notified of any decision made.
- It can take up to 4 week to receive a response but I’ll do my best to contact you as soon as possible! It can take another 2-10 weeks for your post to be published once approved.
- I reserve the right to edit posts to correct grammar, syntax, use of keywords and spelling. Well written posts are preferred! I also reserve the right to decline a post after the final draft is submitted and the topic is agreed upon IF the writing requires too much editing.
- Guest authors must be willing to promote their guest post on their social media platforms to help the post spread!
- Only posts from other writers/bloggers will be accepted as a “Guest Post”. Posts that promote a product or service will not be considered as Guest Posts. As such, posts that link to or promote products or services will be declined. These are by nature “Sponsored Posts” and subject to different rules.
If your idea is approved, here are a few post requirements…
- Posts should be highly relevant! Please indicate which topics on this site they align to closest.
- Posts must be high-quality original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online) before being submitted for consideration. Posts that are approved and published, may not later be reused anywhere else without written consent by me.
- Posts should be a minimum of 2,000 words. Posts less than this will be declined.
- Posts should have good use of bullets and/or headers.
- Posts should make good use of keywords (please note these keywords in your submission).
- If images are provided (preferred) screenshots of their sources proving that they can be used without attribution must be provided.
- Posts may not include affiliate links and I reserve the right to use nofollow links. You may have do-follow links to your site in your bio and I will allow for do-follow links in the text on a case-by-case basis.
- I reserve the right to add my own affiliate links to all posts.
- I’ll also need a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post plus a website link and social media links (optional).
Are you looking for something more promotional? See my Sponored Post page instead!
I hope you understand why I need to make these requests!
- Fill out the form below to submit your idea. I will then get an email with the info you submitted.
- I will contact you within 2-4 weeks to discuss your submission. I will either accept your proposal, decline it, or request revisions. Feel free to reach out if you don’t hear from me within 4 weeks.
- We will then agree on a due date for your post.
- I will review your final draft and either accept or request changes.
- I will then make final edits to your draft to make it align to my site design and for consistancy.
- I will publish you post within 2-10 weeks of receiving it if there is space in my editorial calendar.
If you have an idea for a post that is time sensitive and cannot wait for it to be published, please fill out the form below and then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify me so that I can attempt to expedite it.
If you’d like to submit an idea or post for consideration, please fill out the form below!